Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Quick Thanks

I am taking a moment to give thanks. My dear sister has been giving thanks every day for something on Sleep All Summer and I am taking a page from her book, or should I say blog.
My day has been considerably better than the last few as I have spent it opening wedding presents. Now of course this means many thank you notes to write but I wanted to put out there in the universe a huge thank you for our many blessings. My husband and I are lucky enough to have a great circle of friends and family. Our two circles mesh together to form one rather seamlessly.
I sit here with a mountain of cardboard boxes and wrapping paper next to me. I am not exaggerating as I often do. I can not get to the stairs or the kitchen. I have no choice but to clean it otherwise I can not eat or go to the bathroom. Even though this is a large project to get through, I can not help but grin.

No comments: